Certificate is an important document that certifies that a person belongs to which place, community or caste and the details about him. So the citizens, particularly the peoples of OBCs, SCs & STs need to get the certificate to avail various services of state government.
Here you learn how you can apply it Online
Apply your Certificate through “eSathi Uttar Pradesh”
- Go to official site of “eSathi Uttar Pradesh” http://22.214.171.124/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
2. If you are new to the site then you have to register to avail services. Click for registration http://126.96.36.199/citizenservices/login/CitizenRegistration.aspx
3. Now fill up all the details like Login Id, Name, DoB, Gender, Address, Dist. , Pincode, Mobile No, Security code etc.
4. Click on Submit. You will receive a OTP on your mobile no. and by entering the same you can change your login password.
Now Login using your ID & Password
5. Now click on Application Form. A list will open & select you wants to apply.
6. This type of form will open and you fill up all details.
7. Here in last you have to upload documents….
- Applicant Photo
- Self Declaration
- A certificate signed by GramPradhan
- Photocopy of RationCard/Aadhaar Card.
Click for Self Declaration Certificate Download… http://188.8.131.52/citizenservices/login/FooterLinks/PdfForms/GoFromRevenue.pdf
8. Once all the details are provided. Submit the Form & Application No is generated. Please note it down for future references.
9. After completion you have a “Application No” by the help of which next you have to pay Fees.
10. Click on “Pay Application Fees”. A page will open and ask you to enter “Application No”. Enter the Application No…
Status of your Application
You can verify the status by logging in your ID using your password.
It takes min 7 days to generate your certificate.
You can download your by logging in your “eSathi Uttar Pradesh” site…
More Details: write us